I dont want to cheat on my girlfriend...but?

I love her more than anything, in fact we had a baby about 9 months ago. We have been together for about 8 years and just had our first child. I was playing on proposing to her even before we had our first but I wanted to save some money for the ring she deserves and plan for our future, but God had a different... show more I love her more than anything, in fact we had a baby about 9 months ago. We have been together for about 8 years and just had our first child. I was playing on proposing to her even before we had our first but I wanted to save some money for the ring she deserves and plan for our future, but God had a different plan. Anywho, she won't have sex with me anymore. And before you go and say its just hormones, I don't buy it. It been plenty of time since our baby for her hormones to stabilize.

It more than just sex. As a guy one of the ways we connect with our significant others is through sex. The idea of connecting with someone on a sexual level may seen strange to a lot of people, but its an extremely important part of any relationship. We will go weeks without sex, then after I work incredibly hard at it she'll finally cave in which takes all the "magic" out of it.

Not only that but I give the world to her. She doesn't realize it but I work my *** off in my own business and put myself through physical and mental stress to provide for my family. I make major sacrifices now so I can provide a better future for my family.

Anyways, for the past week she has told me "Im tired, we'll do it tomorrow". Blah blah, more excuses. I am SO sexually frustrated I don't know what to do. She hasn't even told me "thanks for everything you do" or even "i love you in months.

I'm not a cheater, and I like to think of myself as a good person but something has got to give! What do I do? Please help me.
Update: I tell her on a daily basis how good of job she's doing, and ill support her in any decisions. I always ask her how her day was, but I will admit age definitely does more for the baby. Masturbating won't help! It more than just sex. I NEED to connect with her again. I have tried EVERYTHING she won't talk to me or... show more I tell her on a daily basis how good of job she's doing, and ill support her in any decisions. I always ask her how her day was, but I will admit age definitely does more for the baby.

Masturbating won't help! It more than just sex. I NEED to connect with her again.

I have tried EVERYTHING she won't talk to me or reason with me what soever. She has a different excuse every time. I just don't know what to do...
Update 2: * she definitely does more for the baby * sorry I'm on my phone.