FALCONS FANS, ARE YOU GUYS READY TO DIE ON MONDAY NIGHT??????

I'm just kidding. my Saints are gonna get their @$$es r@ped! lol. I'm not a bandwagon Saints fan, so i won't give you Falcons fans any B.S. the Falcons are better. the Saints are not repeating. we will finish 10-6 and lose our wildcard playoff game; if we make the playoffs. and here are some interesting facts for the Falcons.

Marques Colston is not our best receiver. Lance Moore is.

Tracy Porter is not our best corner. Jabari Greer is.

and, Reggie Bush & Jeremy Shockey SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now a bandwagon Saints fan wouldn't know those few important facts!

Merry Christmas Falcons fans. don't beat my Saints that bad! maybe like 55 to 7.

Drew Brees throws 4 picks. and Roddy White wasn't making fun of Katrina on his Twitter account. that was so stupid. he never even mentioned Hurricane Katrina!

Favorite Answer

yes, i am ready.

I'm not quite sure that this entire paragraph wasn't dripping with sarcasm but I will go along with it. I'm not quite sure that the Saints will lose their last game to the Bucs but it would be funny if they did. I actually think Marques Colston is your best receiver because of what he did before you Sean Payton got to New Orleans and what he did with Aaron Brooks(?) at quarterback. I think Lance Moore is a great slot receiver that benefits from getting open because of Colston and Meachem on the outside while still having the threat of guys like Shockey and Henderson and Reggie Bush out of the backfield. I agree that Jabari Greer is your best corner. Reggie Bush is nowhere near what he was supposed to be, but he is a great all-purpose guy and Jeremy Shockey does seem to be at the end of the line.

Now as for the game, you guys will lose but Drew Brees will only throw 2 picks, not 4. Roddy White was not explicitly going after Katrina, but I think it was implied. He will have his best game of the season with 13 receptions, 237 yards and 3 touchdowns. The Falcons will win 34-24. MIchael Turner will also have a big day.

Haha they're not THAT bad. They are a good team and I'm not just saying that I am a Viking fan and I hate them.

Yes Lance Moore is the best WR and Greer is the best CB and bush and shockey do suck. but colston is good. Drew Brees is a beast. And they're defense generates many turnovers.

They'll win the wildcard round and lose in the divisional round.

Also, Roddy White = best WR in the league

• Gart

You're my favorite Saints fan in the world.

and I know a lot of Saints Fans. Atlanta is full of people from New Orleans.

I don't think you'll finish 10-6, 11-5 probably. And I totally agree with you, Roddy White never mentioned Katrina on his twitter accounts, and Saints fans got all mad. And so did that player who attached a picture of his ring.

hahahaha thats good....

im a falcons fan and i want a repeat of last game between us.... i have drew brees on my fantasy team, and he managed to pull off 350+ yards and a loss... that was great for me....

and i dont think moore is better than colston, i have no idea about saints corners, and your 100% right about bush and shockey sucking

This dude is obvi a falcon fan in disguise! I hope the Saints lose as well.

LMAO at "the Saints are not repeating. we will finish 10-6 and lose our wildcard playoff game; if we make the playoffs." hahaha, why make your name that?

SAINTS ARE AMAZING COLSTON IS THE BEST RECEIVER TRACY PORTER IS THE BEST CORNER REGGIE BUSH DOES SUCK BUT JEREMY SHOCKEY DOESNT AND IM NOT A BANDWAGGON ***@H SAINTS ALL THE WAY WERE GOING TO PLAYOFFS AND WERE GOING TO OWN LETS GO SAINTS WHO DAT

Chris you a q ueer

your Aint team sucks and so do the Falcons

Patriots could murder both those teams

and you def a bandwagon fan

you the sorriest fan i have ever seen

Roddy may not have been talking about the people of New Orleans

but on my Twitter i was talking about how i hope your stupid white a ss gets they house destroyed

with you in it

Source(s): NFC SUCKS!

It'll be a good game, if anyone can beat the Falcons it's the rival Saints. Heaven knows my Panthers are gonna be slaughtered by them next week... :(

This is going to be an interesting game. Hard to predict who will win this game. If I have to choose, then I will choose the Falcons.

I respect you for being a real Saints fan and not a bandwagon fan

sincerely,

Brett Favre