Need some help with racing terms?

**NOTE-This is posted in the racing section, but I rarely get answers over there. ;) I have been filling out my 19yo ex-racehorse's statistics on pedigreequery.com (since no one else has), and I have gotten stuck. I have filled out her foals' info (# of foals, runners, winners, and stakes winners) in the... show more **NOTE-This is posted in the racing section, but I rarely get answers over there. ;)

I have been filling out my 19yo ex-racehorse's statistics on pedigreequery.com (since no one else has), and I have gotten stuck. I have filled out her foals' info (# of foals, runners, winners, and stakes winners) in the "Statistics" section, but the next line wants to know the "AEI", "CI", and "AWD". What does that mean?

Next, what does this stuff mean?
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs772.ash1/166259_154853464562292_100001129187658_270424_8045110_n.jpg

I know her name, number, and owners, but what is the other stuff? Odds, medication, and "M/L"...

Sorry, I don't know a ton about racing, I'm a huntseat rider! haha
Update: Oh, and what's a blacktype horse?