Why do Asians love white people?

Ok this excludes Pacific Islanders (Filipinos, Indonesians, etc.), but why are Asians so in love with white people. They try to make all their celebrities look like white people. Chinese women are always marrying white men.

Koreans have the highest rate of plastic surgery b/c they want their eyes to be round.

Indians love white people but they'll be all hypocritical about it.

Even in parts of the Middle East, they love white people.

I don't know too much about how Japanese people feel toward white people. That's a bit more complicated.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I'm Filipino and part Korean, Indian, and Chinese so I'm qualified for this question.

Let me get this settled, Filipinos and Indonesians are not Pacific Islanders, if they are then Japanese are Pacific Islanders because they are a group of islands in the Pacific Ocean. So okay, FILIPINOS AND INDONESIANS are NOT PACIFIC ISLANDERS.

Okay, back to the main topic, we Asians have different point of views. Some of us like white people, Some of us hate white people. But we don't LOVE white people. Why would we pretend to be something we can't be?

Americans are viewed as both good and bad here in Asia. Americans have helped some of us get independence or helped us from being conquered. But Americans raped and murdered many Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesians, Filipinos, and other Asians over the past years.

Just because Koreans have eyelid surgery, doesn't mean they already love white people. Some celebrities are forced by their talent managers.

About the Indians part, how come they love white people when some of them are white themselves?

Middle Eastern people have also different point of views. Some like, Some dislike, Some hate.

And please stop calling us wannabe whites. We were colonized by USA itself and different European countries so their culture was influenced during the colonial times. If we went against the culture during the colonial times we were killed so we have no choice.

Lastly, just because we speak Spanish/English/French/Dutch/Portuguese, doesn't mean that we are wannabes. I speak at least 8 languages fluently, does that mean I love white people? No. It's just a linguistic choice.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Most Japanese like white people... Or at least enough to get along with them. They know white people try very hard to assimilate into their culture and learn their language and often let anything bad against them slide in order to keep social harmony. This is totally opposite to many other races who lash out frequently and cause social strife when they don't get their way.

• There are plenty of Asians who hate white people. Don't let the polite behavior fool you - learn at least one east Asian language and you'll learn a lot about the alleged love they have for you.

Pale skins and big eyes were a part of the Asian beauty ideal long before prolonged contact with Europeans. Just as every white person who gets a tan or butt implants isn't trying to be some other race, every Asian woman who gets double lid surgery isn't trying to be white.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

your just 1 of those people on the internet saying asians like/are in love with white people, no source and i dont even see white/asian people together where i live

edit:omg u people are actually living through the internet, believing in everything u hear, ok fine, asians live white people now lets get the TU ready...

Source(s): UK
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't love white people, but I love my best friends who just happen to be white.

Blacks want to be white too, black celebrities love to get nose jobs. White girls probably get a lot sht of plastic surgery too. Especially nose, breast, and lips.

Of course there's nothing wrong with plastic surgery, I mean it's their body anyways, why do I give a sht?

• 9 years ago

I dont want anyone to like me because im white...i want them to like me because Im me.

I have asian friends and I know they like ME the person, not because im white. I would feel weird if they only liked me because of my skin color. I wouldnt know what to really think....

I have no clue really about those who only like white people coz they are white...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They are hoping to be considered White some day.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I know Asians who don't like white people.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Japanese people are just as much crazed about white people as koreans.

They all get the eye surgery, nose implant, skin whitening, it's very obvious.

They pretty much want to look white, and act black. they love black music but hate blacks. its hypocritical.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

sell outs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.