promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 10 years ago

Corruption In Law Enforcement?

What law enforcement branch do you think is most corrupt, and why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Meh
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mexican police.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I think the judicial system (i.e., courts) is the most corrupt. From sleazy lawyers to judges who can be bribed to a jury full of 12 people with prejudices, there are a lot of points of corruption in the court system.

Truthfully, I don't think it can ever be totally corrected, but there is room for improvement. It's pretty good now, though. I would guesstimate that the court system works like it should 8 or 9 times out of 10, but that's still likely more corrupt than other branches of law enforcement.

• 10 years ago

It is all administrative agency (executive) branch. Thus, all STATE actors as administrative agents (judges) are working for the enforcement of statutes & codes for "a" territories or possessions of the United States, rather than for the Union of States. Same is said for prosecutors.

There is no judicial branch within the exterior boundaries of any State. There is only legislative and executive.

Neither can judicial ruling by Federal, State or County Courts operate to deprive a Citizen of his Rights at Law. The Constitution of the United States of America, Article III, Section 2, authorizes Courts of Law and Courts of Equity, Judicial Equity is separate. In other words, the promulgation and enforcement of Presidential/Congressional/Judicial edicts, dictates, rules, regulations or policies whether directly or through any Federal agent or agency such as the FBI, CIA, IRS, COUNTY DISTRICT or SUPERIOR COURTS (administrative agencies) or with the aid and assistance of State or local lackeys (Sheriff’s Office, local cops) is unauthorized.

• 5 years ago

1 act of random kindness at a time / in the end its going to come down to how would you like it if someone did that to you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

ICE, federal immigration enforcement

20 million illegal aliens cant be wrong

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

dallas pd

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.