Google chrome trojan virus?

Ok, surfing the net when suddenly a pop up came up saying threat detected, looking into it did the whole removal thing and tried to open google chrome, it said that it wasnt found and just simply not working. This also just happening less then an hour ago, so I just tried to downloading chrome again and a pop up... show more Ok, surfing the net when suddenly a pop up came up saying threat detected, looking into it did the whole removal thing and tried to open google chrome, it said that it wasnt found and just simply not working. This also just happening less then an hour ago, so I just tried to downloading chrome again and a pop up came up saying threat detected.

Now I dont know what security system you guys were using but im using AVG and normally its supposed to be free, but Iv been getting this pop up saying that its about to expire and that I have to go buy the new one, now this may sound crazy but maybe AVG is just trying to make me buy the new security thing, by giving me a trojan or I dont know but yeah, maybe someone had a similiar case ?

Also getting this trojan horse dropper generic name? any answers please?