WHICH IS WORSE METH OR HEROIN? READ DETAILS?

I'm a meth addict (trying to quit) I know heroin addicts usually shoot up (I've heard smoking heroin is a waste). Usually people SMOKE meth So between the two is it worse to smoke meth or inject heroin? I've heard meth is worse than heroin, which scares me because that means I'm addicted to... show more I'm a meth addict (trying to quit)
I know heroin addicts usually shoot up (I've heard smoking heroin is a waste). Usually people SMOKE meth

So between the two is it worse to smoke meth or inject heroin?
I've heard meth is worse than heroin, which scares me because that means I'm addicted to the worst drug of all..

Also what in meth makes people paranoid? I was paranoid for a week straight once, I started hallucinating, hearing things..the worst part is it all felt so real. Like everyone else was crazy because they didn't hear the voices or didn't see whatever I saw..

Does heroin make you paranoid?

What causes meth phsycosis?

Please, any information will be greatly appreciated. I'm not trying to glorify drugs at all, I just would like to know what I got myself into.

Thank you