What do you think I should do?

What do you think I should do?

I'm in eighth grade and am continuously bored. There is a huge disciplinary problem at my school and in general, american education is going in a downward spiral. What school teach me in a week is what a tutor can teach me in a day. I'm thinking about homeschooling for high school. I don't care about the prom and boyfriend, girlfriend bullshit. It's all petty to me. I want to go to Harvard and major in chemistry and create a hair product line for african americans and other ethnicities. Should i go to regular high school or get home schooled. Please help. In the state of WI you can't get a high school diploma but a GED. I plan to get a perfect ACT and SAT score so it really doesn't matter. I'm going to load up on AP course and take CLEP exams. As an extracurricular I'm in pageantry, I play basketball, and the french-horn.

Favorite Answer

School dont matters much but for jobs your college and course does matters.So you can learn without going to school but when it comes to college,choose a good college. I dont liked my school because I dont talk much as a result I was unable to make friends. Yes you are right what a teacher teaches in one week you can learn by yourself in few hours. I know this as I bunk too many classes in school and now in college too.

High school. Schoolis to make you grow up both mentally and socially. If you dont know how to interact and adapt then your knowledge will be useless.