What is Paintball Gun Oil? What does it do?

I just bought a brand new paintball set, a Spyder Victor and and bunch of other stuff. And it came with a bottle of Gun Oil, I was just wondering what it is, what I should do with it, do I apply it right away, and where?

Please remember that I just started paintballing, so I wont know what most parts my gun are called.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Get Paintball Gun Oil At

http://amzn.to/2bjxX8H

Source(s): . .
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is Paintball Gun Oil? What does it do?

I just bought a brand new paintball set, a Spyder Victor and and bunch of other stuff. And it came with a bottle of Gun Oil, I was just wondering what it is, what I should do with it, do I apply it right away, and where?

Please remember that I just started paintballing, so I wont know what most...

Source(s): paintball gun oil do: https://tr.im/eBMjH
  • 1 decade ago

You need to make certain you read carefully your owners manual. It will explain the importance of using oil properly. That or you'll learn the hard way.

NOTE: Scott Kennedy is terribly incorrect about what oil you can use in a paintball marker. You should only use Air Gun oil or Air gun grease that is made for paintball markers. NEVER use petroleum based firearm oils in your marker. That will cause you problems down the road.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Get regular baby oil from the store, it is mineral oil, same as the other stuff all the paintball companys sell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gun oil keeps the gun lubricated so you can have the metal move back and forth over eachother smoothly. you should put so on the o rings in side the nozzle under the rear grip, and the internals which the book it came with should help you understand the insides put to gether and on the o rings behind the barrel and on the back of the barrel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.