Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

where can i find CHEAP chanel handbags?

I need to find a place where i can buy a discounted chanel handbag (like the classic black quilted ones) please no sketchy websites i want this to be legit!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Marshals! And they're designer!

Source(s): Been there :)
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

But wait, there’s more! NOW add OUR stuff. My husband collects Star Wars. Well, he did until George Lucas lost his mind, redid all the movies we grew up with, then sold it

all to Disney. Now he wants to sell his collection, which consists of about 12 big plastic tubs (if not more). Then he went on to Indiana Jones. Now it is the Walking Dead. When

he gets into something, he goes whole hog. We all have enough clothes to fill a stable of clotheshorses or however the joke goes. Toys from when my kids were small. and on and

on and on. That does not begin to mention the storage locker we have, (but cannot find the keys for).

http://www.brandhandbags.us

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

I actually have heard of this discount store and then got one there. Not extremely awesome about their delivery service speed however does save around 82% and pleased for this discount. The quality is actually good and also until today not find any issues.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.