POLL: East Coast or West Coast?

which do you like more? which do you live in or closer too.

east coast is new york and states near it west coast is california.

i like the east coast more i think and i live on it but i've been to cali cuz i have family there and it's pretty nice over there too. i basically like all the states apart from alabama, lousiana, mississippi, and some parts of texas.

Update:

oh yeah and how do you think the east coast and west coast differ?

i think (in general) ppl on the east coast are more... proper. idk if thats a good thing. also, we take a lot of pills as apposed to acid and shrooms. (except a lot of poor ppl do meth.... really sad and gross) and its colder duhh and idk. well new york anyway seems way more busy than cali and ppl seam somehow more up tight but it could just be they're all in a hurry well not everyone but new york is cool so whatever.

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Neither. The Canadian Border- in far Northern Wisconsin. :)

• 9 years ago

I like the East Coast better, I live in New Jersey. I think out west in some states it's really different than here, some states are empty while some states have a ton of people.

• Mary
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

East Coast because I've never been to West Coast.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

West Coast

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Drugs are on both coasts my friend, but I was a California girl and think the warm weather is great and I love it there and believe it or not there are a lot of high class people on the west coast too! I live in Nevada now and there are a lot of rich snobs there too but you are who you associate yourself with just be true to yourself and you will do OK. I love my friends and family and they are all good people just like my contacts I have the best!

• 9 years ago

I live in Ohio, so I'm closer to the East Coast, but seriously, to hell with them both. The East has Jersey and the West has Frisco -- need I say more?

The middle part of the country is where it's at.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

East coast and West Coast. I love California and Washington, and I live closer to the East Coast, in Illinois.

Source(s): Xmas in 2 days!
  • 9 years ago

East coast, as I've never been to the west. I live in Tennessee, but make yearly trips to the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida. I do believe we are more proper, although we are much nicer than the folks up north. They always seem to be in a rush and need to have everything, while we're very calm and collected people down here.

• 9 years ago

I've never been to the west coast. But I have been to the east coast. I loved being near the ocean.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I've never been to the West Coast, although I would like to visit. I lived on the East Coast when I was little.

• 9 years ago

West Coast.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.