POLL: East Coast or West Coast?

which do you like more? which do you live in or closer too. east coast is new york and states near it west coast is california. i like the east coast more i think and i live on it but i've been to cali cuz i have family there and it's pretty nice over there too. i basically like all the states apart... show more which do you like more? which do you live in or closer too.

east coast is new york and states near it west coast is california.

i like the east coast more i think and i live on it but i've been to cali cuz i have family there and it's pretty nice over there too. i basically like all the states apart from alabama, lousiana, mississippi, and some parts of texas.
Update: oh yeah and how do you think the east coast and west coast differ? i think (in general) ppl on the east coast are more... proper. idk if thats a good thing. also, we take a lot of pills as apposed to acid and shrooms. (except a lot of poor ppl do meth.... really sad and gross) and its colder duhh and idk. well new... show more oh yeah and how do you think the east coast and west coast differ?

i think (in general) ppl on the east coast are more... proper. idk if thats a good thing. also, we take a lot of pills as apposed to acid and shrooms. (except a lot of poor ppl do meth.... really sad and gross) and its colder duhh and idk. well new york anyway seems way more busy than cali and ppl seam somehow more up tight but it could just be they're all in a hurry well not everyone but new york is cool so whatever.
47 answers 47