Recommend romance mangas?

Please no yuri or yaoi. I have read many mangas, so try to think of mangas that are a bit unknown. I only want mangas to be suggested, no manhwas. Also, the art, the art. It has to look good. My opinion of good is Momo Lover, Watashi ni xx Shinasai! And I think Peach girl's art style is bad. I have read basically all the popular mangas that have good art. Please include summaries.

Right now... I'm in a mood to read a love triangle. But that doesn't really even matter.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'll give it a try...

-Papillion-Hana to Chou: Ageha and her sister Hana are twins. At birth, their parents left Ageha in the care of their grandmother in the countryside. Hana was raised in the big city with her parents. However, when the girls were in first grade, their grandmother became ill and so, Ageha was sent to live with her parents and her twin sister in the city.

The two girls are in high school now, and are complete opposites. Growing up in the countryside has made Ageha a bit of a tomboy; she's a quiet, reserved girl who doesn't look anything special. Hana, on the other hand, is outgoing, gorgeous and popular at school. Regardless, the two girls appear to have a stable, good relationship with one another.

One day when all of Ageha's classmates leave to attend a concert, Ageha finds herself alone to maintain the booth at school during the school fair. Ageha feels as if she's Cinderella who didn't get invited to go to the ball. Just when she was thinking those thoughts, a boy wearing a horse mask on his head runs into the classroom and hides underneath a table. His name is Kyuu. It turns out he's being chased by some girls. After the girls leave, Ageha is startled by Kyuu who demands that she serve him coffee. As she does so, Kyuu flips through her agenda booklet and discovers a photograph of Ageha and the boy she has a crush on, Ryuusei, who she has known from childhood but since they moved away, they have forgotten each other. Kyuu asks if she likes Ryuusei, and if she wants to be Ryuusei's girlfriend in a teasing sort of way, causing much embarrassment to the girl. Kyuu then tells her that if she believes in her heart that it is possible, it could come true. Kyuu tells her to shout out that she's Ryuusei's girlfriend and that they are going out and her life is very good, which Ageha does so. As soon as she speaks the words, Ryuusei appears at the classroom door, and recognizes Ageha as the girl from his childhood that he used to play with. Ageha secretly thinks of Kyuu as Cinderella's fairy godmother and cannot believe that it happened.

However, as Ageha and Ryuusei rekindle a friendship from long ago, Hana becomes suspicious or jealous of Ageha's relationship with Ryuusei. She becomes especially annoyed when she finds out that Ryuusei prefers Ageha to her. Hana then begins to formulate a plan to steal Ryuusei away from Ageha.

-Sora Log: Our protagonist, Hikaru, is a member of the astronomy club at her school. On one beautiful starry night, she encounters a tall boy with blonde hair that looks almost white. However, he turns out to be...?! (It's better than the summary makes it seem...)

-Akuma to Love Song: Touzuka High School is a public school with a pretty low grade point average. One day, a girl who has been expelled from the state's top class St.Katria Girls School transfers in.... Her name is Kawai Maria. The reason of her expulsion was "violence against the teacher." Because of her non-adorned, straight comments, Maria starts to become isolated from her class....What is hidden in her past and what will happen to her?

-Hadashi de Bara wo Fume: Sumi Kitamura is the second eldest in a parentless family of six. One day after her older brother leaves town, her younger brothers and sisters are taken away. The only way for her to get them back is to make a lot of money fast. On her quest to find money, a man offers to give her the money if she marries him...

-Imadoki!: For Tanpopo Yamazaki, life at the elitist Meio Academy seems way out of her league. The daughters of wealthy families snub her, other students make light of the fact that she actually tested into Meio instead of relying on family connections, and the cute boy she saw tending a dandelion the day before wouldn't even acknowledge her existence. Hoping to make friends and have some fun, Tanpopo starts up a gardening committee, but will this help her survive in a school where superficiality and nepotism reign supreme?

-Strobe Edge: Having no experience in romance, the vibrant Ninako curiously explores the meaning of what "love" really is, and is surprised to feel a colorful range of emotions as she grows closer to the school heartthrob, the quiet yet gentle Ren, who also happens to be involved in a longtime relationship. With every intention of keeping her head held high, Ninako prepares to face the mental pain of this one-sided love that she had allowed to take root, facing a series of trials that would either contribute to her growth as a headstrong woman, or break her as it did with other girls.

However, is this really a one-sided love? Or had something been silently sown in the most hidden part of Ren's heart?

-

Source(s): I tried...Have fun! =)
  • wint
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Shinshi Doumei go/ The gents's Alliance elegance Pop Bloody Kiss Boku ni Natta Watashi la Corda d'oro (additionally anime) 5 elegance Love Monster Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni The Wallflower (additionally anime) culmination Basket Kodocha Vampire recreation Honey Hunt air of secret NANA (additionally anime and stay action action picture) To coronary heart Fushigi Yuugi in the back of the curtain Prince Absolute Boyfriend seventh era is a secret Chocolate Cosmos Gravitation (additionally anime) warm Gimmick wager! Hana Yori Dango (anime+ drama) that is Love Chocolate Temptation Love celebrity want Climax Thousand Years of Snow Ghost in ordinary terms Akuma to Dolce Akuma to love music Kill Me Kiss Me because of fact the dying God Dictates Angel save

• Try Obaka-chan Koigatariki, there's a love triangle here. The art's good too:

Since childhood, Neiro has been known for being good at fighting, making people fear her and giving her the title of Kansai's strongest woman. Wanting to find romance, she decides to transfer to a highschool in Kantou. Instead, what faced her was a specially assembled class of delinquents

Source(s): some manga site....
  • 9 years ago

Hana no Mizu Shiru - Arikawa had an unexpected encounter with a student from where he studies by giving him a hand when the other tripped... On the same day, on the way home, he accidentally bumped unto him again in the train station and accidentally picked Misaki's flower necklace which seems to have a sentimental value...

Honey (Sakurai Michiko) - Is it possible to be so transfixed by a stranger? Asano Miwa and Harmana Ichiro found themselves crossing paths as random strangers but what brings Ichiro to suddenly grab Miwa and what is Ichiro's secret? Is it a fairy tale ending or misfortune that awaits them?

Torikagoshou no Kyou Mo Nemutai Juunintachi - 16-year-old Kizuna stalks the city at night, flirting with middle-aged salary men and coercing them out of their money. The thrill should be enough to satiate her, but Kizuna remains unsatisfied with her everyday life… That is, until the beautiful Inoue Yuki, also living in “Birdcage Manor” approaches Kizuna with a job proposition- to model in the nude for Yuki’s cousin, a painter and fellow resident Yusei Asai!

Watashi ga Itemo Inakutemo - On her way to a part-time job, 18 year old Shouko Abe bumps into an old high school acquaintance, Maki, now a popular shoujo manga artist. Unlike Maki though, Shouko is unable to hold onto a steady job. When she is suddenly fired from her job, she is at a total loss, until she receives a phone call from Maki...

Waraenai Riyuu - Kanako, is the resident class outsider. She has no friends, and her classmates talk about her behind her back calling her a "downer." However, she didn't always use to be like this. Back in elementary school, she was a cheerful, outgoing girl who loved to smile. This all came to an end one day when Eiji, the younger brother of her school tutor and a classmate of hers, told her that she looked "fugly" when she smiled. Even though he moved away soon after, she took his insult to heart and it's been two years since anyone's seen her smile. Now that Eiji's back in town though, what will become of her?!

Stardust Wink - I’m Anna. I’m 14 years old and I’ve just entered the ninth grade. Sou and Hinata, who live in the same apartment complex as me, are my childhood friends and we’re all the same age. I thought that from now on we’d become even closer friends, but then my senior came! I don't know what to do!

Strobe Edge - Having no experience in romance, the vibrant Ninako curiously explores the meaning of what "love" really is, and is surprised to feel a colorful range of emotions as she grows closer to the school heartthrob, the quiet yet gentle Ren, who also happens to be involved in a longtime relationship. With every intention of keeping her head held high, Ninako prepares to face the mental pain of this one-sided love that she had allowed to take root, facing a series of trials that would either contribute to her growth as a headstrong woman, or break her as it did with other girls.

However, is this really a one-sided love? Or had something been silently sown in the most hidden area of Ren's heart?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Love Hina

Kitchen Princess

Miki falls

• 9 years ago

fruits basket

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.