Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

Why are so many men blind to the injustices suffered by women every day?

Right here in the good old U.S. of A.

Favorite Answer

It's a patriarchal society, based on a patriarchal, misogynistic religion that viewed women as "property"--hence, women today are so brainwashed by it, they even objectify themselves. And those that are abused, "forgive" their abusers.....because that is the "christian" way.

Literally millions of women have been killed due to the doctrine of christian forgiveness.....it is sickening....and very very sad.

Why are so many women blind to the injustices suffered by men every day?

Source(s): on earth?!?

at the starting up, lm in Britain. Secondly they don't look. better adult males than ever earlier do domicile projects and cooking and so on. that are traditionally womens roles contained in the domicile. better than 40% of females in Britain at the prompt are the significant earner. So dont supply me that. :)

• Serif

Why are so many women blind to the good men of the world.

Lots of men are b******s* lots of women are equally obnoxious.

You know this is the truth. Ignorance knows no gender.

This nation is terminal with a problem. It is really simple, too.

All anyone cares about is 'me,' from their own point of view. If it doesn't effect them, they don't care. And, men are especially guilty of this. To them, sex is just a hour of fun (2 minutes of work, 48 of sleep). If the woman gets pregnant, and it isn't a male, they ignore it in most cases. Some, a rare few, are different.

Sexism is started at birth, for everyone. Blue for boys, pink for girls. From them, well... Some, like gay men, get stuck with 'pink' anyway, which isn't fair either. What is between your legs has nothing to do with your abilities to do things. But, we're not likely to change this for another few eons, I guess.

Some things, I cannot help but agree with. Women in combat, for one. Most men do not get raped when captured, but most women do. Again,men are to blame. Men used to rape men, but most of that has disappeared, as homophobia has spread so. But, other things, are a joke. Women can fight as well as men, maybe more-so due to have only one head that needs blood at any given time. Men, well, they don't do as well in most cases. Plus, women defuse most men, on site. :)

Those of us who do see it, are usually listed as mentally ill, and locked up. If not for that reason, then for some other thing that we notice, that makes us different from other men. And, in most cases, we tend not to be popular with women, as they like abusive men who run them down. I'm still trying to figure that one out, so give me some time. I suspect it is due to bad fathers, and it carries over to bad husbands, as they expect that is how a real man acts. :(

What would that be then?

Cant you just piss of to Gender Studies with all the other fembots and misogynists?

My wife wants to know what qualifies you to speak on behalf of women?

Get a life.

• R.Free

My husbands not. He was brought up by three older sisters, they taught him well.

• Because they're to busy having a partay.

Source(s): I thought this was a rhyming game.
  • H

each sees

what s/he

wants to see