Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 1 decade ago

Question about Vasastaden, Stockholm, Sweden ..?

My family is moving there and we want options for public middle schools (up to 9th grade) I've searched through google and can't find anything, so if anyone could give me a list of public middle schools in Vasastaden, Stockholm, Sweden, well easy 10 points :P (Vasastaden is a district/smaller part of Stockholm)

• Petter
    Favorite Answer

The only one I know is Vasa Real. Haven't been there, so I can't really say anything about it though, but you could always try google that name. And maybe add "högstadieskola"