Is it Raynaud's Phenomenon?

From online research, Raynaud's Phenomenon requires BOTH the numbness/tingling of the fingers AND discoloration of the skin. Since I was a teenager, I've suffered from random bouts of extreme numbness/tingling of my fingertips (both hands) and cold feet and nose. My fingertips do not turn blue as I've... show more From online research, Raynaud's Phenomenon requires BOTH the numbness/tingling of the fingers AND discoloration of the skin. Since I was a teenager, I've suffered from random bouts of extreme numbness/tingling of my fingertips (both hands) and cold feet and nose. My fingertips do not turn blue as I've seen on a friend of mine, but they may turn whitish. It's hard to tell as I'm caucasian, if the skin is just regular white or discolored white.

For example, right now our thermostat reads 70 degrees Fahrenheit and my husband is sitting here comfortably with a t-shirt on. I, on the other hand, am freezing with the number fingertips, but I'm wearing slippers, a long sleeve shirt, a cardigan and am drinking hot tea just to feel warm.

Is this Raynaud's or something else? It's clearly not "serious" and more of a pain in the butt, but I'd really like to know what it is. I get really annoyed when my husband calls me "cold blooded."