Is anybody else working today?

Here it is the day before Christmas Eve and as a Federal Holiday is about to ensue (tomorrow) I am at the office; somehow I don't think I will be getting much done today ~ the city is almost a ghost town. Wow! Commute in was a BREEZE!!! Man!

Playing on Answers on a day like this is fun; though my reports are finished....well, sort of!

I feel like I am the only one here ~ what's it like where you are as you work? :)

Wow! I am thumbing YOU ALL UP by the way! I can't give ANY thumbs down to any of you! All of you are awesome and what a variety of people!

City and office are dead quiet - need coffee, LOL!

Feel free to pass this question along to your other contacts - lets get more good people just like you here! All the best to all of you!

Muinghan and Mod thanks for showing...LOL! Taxpayers Mod, taxpayers...coffee coming Muinghan. Got any more of those Santa hats? Would like to pass them around the office to those die hards here.

Semper Fi to all of you on this question.

I wish I could give you all B/A. You ALL deserve it! Merry Christmas and/or Happy Hanukkah and/or Happy Kwanzaa to all of you!

Semper Fi,

Gerry

• ?
    Best Answer

hmmm, well the Senate and House worked a bit through their holiday break. ;)

Source(s): US tax payer

I'm off work, finally, on Friday. I work nights so will see Christmas eve arrive before most others in my area. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwaanza, and Happy New Year.

i will be working today.

i work at a pulmonary clinic and i would be fired if i got on yahoo answers lol. i dont have time to get on the computer anyway, i room a patient, grab the next patient, room them, grab the next one, i am on my feet a lot at work. it takes me about 20 minutes to room each patient, i have to update their meds, do their vitals, go over medical questions. and if i do happen to have some time between patients, i am answering phone calls, scheduling, giving flu shots, or putting in prescriptions. it is a very busy job. i have a love/hate relationship with it, i like that it's fast paced, but sometimes it's overwhelming!

today it wont be as busy.

I work for a great company called BT *(vomits on floor) its so boring in here, im supposed to be working but really cant concentrate. everyone around me is playing radio and radio sucks, i cant stand it so im listening to metal and on YA (if im on YA i must be really bored) . I will resume work again when everyone has stopped mucking about with xmas and things are back to normal

Tomorrows Christmas Eve for me. I don't have to go back to work till Jan. 3rd. Yay!

• I'll have a cup of coffee with ya bro, I'm used to working on Christmas -- no kids -- so.

I am at home today cooking my Christmas dinner Merry Christmas to you.

No, well l have to type up a letter for mt dad, thats it.

Apologies if you are working properly today or tomorrow.

Nope the market was full of ppl, super markets the same, offices the same.

• Star*

Aww that sucks. Well I don't have to go to work, but does track practice count? Oh man! They work us like dogs!