Oh Me Oh my.. crawfish pie... jambalaya..do you like filet Gumbo ?

HooooooooWeeeeeee! Dat be some hot stuff Don't it now?

• seth
    Best Answer

I do appreciate a good filet of Gumbo! Almost as good as Dumbo Chowder, made from Huge Ears of Corn! : ) Just don't forget to pick out the funny bones! : )

(((Bilbo:)))

Speaking of food.... "All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart has a CONTINUAL FEAST. (Proverbs 15:15) Yummmmbalaya!

gay version: don't be mad as quickly as you comprehend that he's on it ,in case you enjoyed it then you definately shoulda placed your mouth on it. Ut ut oh oh i've got have been given _____ on my lips guy on my hips we tied it in my armani denims appearing up ingesting from his cup i'm no longer able to care much less what they think of he didnt ask for any permission did I point out I didnt pay him any interest

I like the song, not the food

• jadiva

Ha ha, yeah that's the stuff that made me break out with little sweat beads under my eyes when I was in New Orleans. ha ha!

You're from New Orleans?

I miss that city!

No, don't like it

are you on drugs?