Waiting on Admin Separation Board? Help!!.?

Ive recently got in some trouble at my local unit after being in the Navy for 7 years and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or comments to better my process and hopefully get an AdminSep instead of a OTH discharge. Restriction, half months pay, reduction in poaygrade, Captains Mast was no joke, i almost... show more Ive recently got in some trouble at my local unit after being in the Navy for 7 years and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or comments to better my process and hopefully get an AdminSep instead of a OTH discharge. Restriction, half months pay, reduction in poaygrade, Captains Mast was no joke, i almost pissed myself:) already started doing my research and pretty much looks like I might be loosing all my benefits if I receive OTH. G.I. Bill, Disability, Education, Tuition assistance are pretty much flushed down the toilet not to mention job opening. I know i need to really talk to myJAG but im just waiting untill he comes back from break, and im aware of appealingto it afetr the fact but i want this to be a smooth process and if theres anything i can do to try to get all my benefits without hurting myself anyone more than i already have. If anyone has been or knows someone that has been kicked out of the NAVY for that white stuff "Zero Tolerence" , please advice, would like to know what im looking into. advice to and Drug related discharges and could give me some information, would be great. Thanks.
2 answers 2