Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Toughest Mexican futbol player?

and who's the least toughest?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Toughest is Guti Estrada without a doubt. Sure I might be biased but this dude never dives and he never backs away from anyone.

I dont know who the least toughest is. There are a lot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well in the Mexican league Aquivaldo Mosquera is a tank, he just wipes out any small forward from the pitch. But he's colombian, the strongest Mexican would have to be Carlos Salcido, this guy battle for every ball and at 5'9 he's a reasonably sized player. Its hard to pick a weakest player as every player is tough in his own way, but if we are going talk about size Maxi Biancuchi was only 5'4.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Toughest: Maza Rodriguez

Weakest: Hobbit Bermudez :O

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aquivaldo Mosquera (not mexican)is the toughest in the league look what he does here to Chicharito

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ptt5o8tPqo&feature...

but toughest= Cuathemoc Blanco, he dosent let no one punk him. he got his leg broken and still is the 2nd top scorer for mexico and elbows when necessary

• The toughest Mexican player is Hector Reynoso this fool would knock over a tank.

least toughest probably Hobbit Bermudez this guy is short as ***.

look at lobita saying Aquivaldo is the toughest.mis huevos!

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Baloy or Bravo, n remember that Villa from, Cruz Azul, dropped Monquera like nothing

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

El Maza Rodriguez or Carlos Salcido, man those guys are beast!!!

• 1 decade ago

i think that it used to be omar bravo cuz he used to be a professional boxer before he started playing soccer and the weakest has to be omar arellano cuz he is always getting hurt

• 1 decade ago

maza he is tall and well he has badass tackles

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.