? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 10 years ago

Songs about him moving on faster than you...?

My boyfriend & i recently broke up. He moved on 3 days after the break up & his new girlfriend is a close friend of mine. I need some songs that can relate to this. Like not being able to let go of him. Recent songs please, such as, You Belong With Me or Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift :) thanks!

Favorite Answer

Christina Perri- Jar of Hearts

Kate Heidke Miller- The last day on Earth

EDIT:

Bush- Glycerine

Yellowcard- Ocean Avenue

Bruce Springsteen- I wish i were blind (one of the saddest songs i have ever heard)

Avril lavigne- Happy Ending

Evanecence- My immortal

Source(s): i think these songs are very relevant- this is coming from a guy who found out the girl he loved most was cheating on him the whole time

The Man That Can't Be Moved by The Script

I listened to this song all the time, when me and my boyfriend broke up. My favorite part of the song that i could relate to the most was "How can i move on when i'm still in love with you!" Listen to it i'm sure it'll help a little! & i agree with one of the other comments on here, Break Even by the Script is also a good song!

Well this song called Break Even by The Script. Its about a girl moving on not the guy but similar to your story. Its really good though i think you will like it.

jar of hears - christina perri

the way we used to be - lee carr

h.a.t.e.u. - mariah carey

dont say goodbye - the veronicas

tatoo by jordin sparks

need you now by lady antebellum

happy ending by avril lavigne