ur_trvl_agnt asked in PetsCats · 9 years ago

Holiday names for 2 boy persian kittens?

My kids are getting kittens for Christmas! We had names picked out (Jingles & Belle) until yesterday when we found out that Belle is actually a little boy! We are back at square one trying to come up with festive holiday names for these little ones. Santa himself is delivering these babies to the kids Christmas morning! We are trying to keep in the Christmas theme...Please help!

Update:

Thanks to all who have suggested names..we are going to go with Frosty (as one is silver shaded), and Snowy (as the other is solid white)

To those with rude comments:

First of all...our family will treat them as living animals...not toys...just because we found a special occasion to save them for doesn't mean they will be treated as anything less then if we got them any other time...

Secondly...they are not related...so had one been a girl we would never have had inbreed kittens

Third...the fact that they were miss-sexed is not my fault...I did lots of research...I don't know what my research would have had anything to do with the miss-sex of the kittens. The fact that they are both male doesn't make them any less special as a Christmas present...why should it? They will be loved just the same. Our family isn't concerned about the fact that they are both boys...We will love them anyway..

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Santa

Rudolph

Jesus

Tinsel

Frosty

Winter

Snowdrop

Scrooge

Joseph

Shepherd

Star

Icicle

St. Nicholas

Dasher

Dancer

Prancer

Vixen

Comet

Cupid

Donner

Blitzen

Snowy

Franz Gruber

Joseph Mohr

Mince Pie

• Login to reply the answers
  • I just hope you realize these are living creatures and not toys for your kids. If well cared for, they will live to be up to 20 years old. They will need vet care and money spent on them from time to time. They could possibly have accidents sometimes and need you to clean up after them. They will be fragile and may not yet know exactly how to use teeth and claws appropriately. Your kids need to be taught how to handle them properly so no one gets hurt. Being Persians, they will need meticulous grooming a few times a week to keep the long hair in good condition. Please make sure you will be able to do all these things before getting the kittens. If you can and will, then great. If not, please give the kids a nice stuffed toy cat and leave the kittens to be placed in good homes.

As for names, it would be better to get to know the kittens and give them names to fit their personalities.

• 9 years ago

just change belle into bell....

or call them based on the names of Santa's nine reindeer (pick 2 of them of-course): the names are:

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph

My favorite 2 are Rudolph and Prancer... hope that this helped

• 9 years ago

How about Noel, Chris (either Christian or Christopher), Nicky (or Nicholas), Claus, Rudi (or Rudolf).

Do remember, a boy and a girl kitten will breed. Get them both done at 6 months and just pray it is not too late - or you will have a little kitten giving birth to loads of inbred kittens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sue
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

How about BYB - pronounced "Bib" - and Sucker as no reputable breeder mis-sexes a kitten or allows them to go as Christmas presents.

Have you never done any research?

• 9 years ago

Take a look at DearTabbyTheAnswerCat.com. They have _hordes_ of cute, fun, interesting names for kitty cats. Helpful!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

how about Christian? It's religious and a regular name, and being he's persian, seems to suit that breed. :) I have a persian named Lorenzo.

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You try Felix and Wildcat

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Mistletoe and Tinsel!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

how about holy or holly and jingles

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.