Holiday names for 2 boy persian kittens?

My kids are getting kittens for Christmas! We had names picked out (Jingles & Belle) until yesterday when we found out that Belle is actually a little boy! We are back at square one trying to come up with festive holiday names for these little ones. Santa himself is delivering these babies to the kids Christmas... show more My kids are getting kittens for Christmas! We had names picked out (Jingles & Belle) until yesterday when we found out that Belle is actually a little boy! We are back at square one trying to come up with festive holiday names for these little ones. Santa himself is delivering these babies to the kids Christmas morning! We are trying to keep in the Christmas theme...Please help!
Update: Thanks to all who have suggested names..we are going to go with Frosty (as one is silver shaded), and Snowy (as the other is solid white) To those with rude comments: First of all...our family will treat them as living animals...not toys...just because we found a special occasion to save them for doesn't mean they... show more Thanks to all who have suggested names..we are going to go with Frosty (as one is silver shaded), and Snowy (as the other is solid white)

To those with rude comments:
First of all...our family will treat them as living animals...not toys...just because we found a special occasion to save them for doesn't mean they will be treated as anything less then if we got them any other time...

Secondly...they are not related...so had one been a girl we would never have had inbreed kittens

Third...the fact that they were miss-sexed is not my fault...I did lots of research...I don't know what my research would have had anything to do with the miss-sex of the kittens. The fact that they are both male doesn't make them any less special as a Christmas present...why should it? They will be loved just the same. Our family isn't concerned about the fact that they are both boys...We will love them anyway..