Do you have the right to tell someone not to park in front of your house?

We have new neighbors on one side of us have started to cause trouble with us since they moved in about a week ago. When they first arrived their moving truck was parked out front for about 24 hours completely blocking our driveway, they did not apologize or let us know that they would be blocking our driveway for... show more We have new neighbors on one side of us have started to cause trouble with us since they moved in about a week ago. When they first arrived their moving truck was parked out front for about 24 hours completely blocking our driveway, they did not apologize or let us know that they would be blocking our driveway for an entire work day. We did not mention anything because it was a one time thing. After that they began parking 2 of their 3 cars in front of our house while having nothing in their garage and only 1 car in their driveway as well as room for a car infront of their own house, which they left open. After a week I realized they thought this was ok, so I just simply parked my car in front of our house while they were out thinking maybe they would get the idea incase it was an accident. Instead, they parked their cars behind mine completely blocking my driveway and then they also pulled their 3rd car out of their driveway and put it in front of mine so I completely blocked in and can not move my car. I had some very important appointments to get to this morning but couldn't because they did not answer when I knocked on their door and they also have yet to move the cars.
My husband is on his way home to speak with them but I would like to know what kind of rules apply to parking in front of someone elses house. Obviously its not illegal or any serious offense, but is their anything we can do to insure they can't park there?
It's very annoying to look out and see 3 cars lined up in front of my house all day long, especially when there is room in their driveway as well as in front of their own house. Plus, now when my guests come over there is no room in front of my house so they are all parking down the street or in front of other peoples yards which isn't fair to the other neighbors.

Thanks for you help =]

PS- We live in a very small town where everyone has driveways and a garage/carport and while it isn't uncommon for someone to park in front of their house, we aren't a city where we have parking spots on the street or have to fight to find parking by our house. In our neighborhood most people either use their garage or driveway to park in and don't usually use the street except for short amounts of time.