Does anyone have a puggle with blue eyes?

My name is Jeremiah and I live in Dayton, OH. For almost 5 years now my wife Tricia & I have owned a puggle with the most amazing blue eyes anyone has ever seen. He is 40 lbs. and is absolutely the best looking puggle ever. We named him Yoda. He can sometimes be an asshole because if he doesn't get what he... show more My name is Jeremiah and I live in Dayton, OH. For almost 5 years now my wife Tricia & I have owned a puggle with the most amazing blue eyes anyone has ever seen. He is 40 lbs. and is absolutely the best looking puggle ever. We named him Yoda. He can sometimes be an asshole because if he doesn't get what he wants he won't leave you alone. Other than that he is well mannered and very fun to play with, with a huge amount of energy. If anyone would like to see a picture of him please let me know, and I will upload some for you. Thank you and I look forward to a response.
Update: He is not obease at all. He is perfectly perportioned. He also isn't at all ill trained. He is extremely obedient. I have trained many dogs in my life and this one is by far my best. all I said was that he can be an *** @ times, in a funny way...