Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

What Career's should I consider going into after I graduate High School?

I'm a guy and i'm 15 years old. I'm a Sophomore right at the moment and I still don't know what to do with my life afterwords. I have noticed alot of people do the same things after they graduate and I never wanted to do the same thing like everybody else does. The things I love to do are like photo manipulation and editing pictures. Anything that allows me to be express myself in creativity. I also love to write songs and stories and everybody says i'm good at them. I have an overeactive imagination and I can picture vivid images of anything I want even with my eyes open. I am really creative. I also like editing videos too if I can and remixing and editing music too. I'm not really the best with Academics especially at Math but my imagination allows me to create things. Some people say that I would be a good actor too eventhough I have got stage fright but I don't know what things to consider going into?

Favorite Answer

First of all, don't stress about that too much!

Right now, you should continue to develop your skills and find your passion (sounds like it is in the creative area). Go to career fairs, career days, take a couple of career assessments, and visit career-oriented websites. By doing that, you'll soon discover something that you feel that you were "born" to do. You might even uncover new things that you can do.

Please know most of the jobs that people from your generation will obtain have not been created yet. They are new, emerging fields. And remember, you can do more than "one" thing. You might have a full-time job, but do something else on the side. But based on some ideas now, here are some things you might want to consider:

- Advertising (writing scripts; developing concepts)

- Graphic Artist/Media Artist

- Teacher (some of the best teachers have a creative spirit!)

- Writer

Much success to you!

• garten

Cool, we are interior the comparable boat. My first option to grow to be a pilot grow to be the Air tension. I had the two and Air tension Academy application and an Air tension ROTC scholarship application. till i found my imaginative and prescient did no longer decrease the factors. undesirable theory. i'm now an Embry Riddle Daytona coastline regular student it is $40,000 short for protecting the 1st twelve months. So my applicable suggestion is get scholarships for anyplace you desire to bypass or in spite of the fact which you pick for to do. i'm no longer asserting the militia is a thank you to bypass the two. yet 2 many years after which retirement isn't undesirable in any respect. finally, stable luck. (P.S. If actually actually everyone has any concepts on getting that plenty funds. Please remark.)

It is nice to hear that you have so many talents. It would be bad for you not to use them. You could be a designer perhaps. You could also try acting. However, you will have to overcome your stage fright problem first. It is a problem that can prevent you from doing anything you like in your future life. I have found a good article for you to read. It is bellow

Well, until you start getting paid for all your many talents, I`d get a good education, but don`t give up on your dreams just have a plan B.