Do you decorate your boat for Christmas?

Merry Christmas everybody! Just wondering if my fellow boaters decorate their boats for the Holiday. We decorated on this end as have many boaters here in Puerta Vallarta. We're using the new LED lights and some inflating lawn statues with lights, and mounted a tree on top of the hard top. We get a lot of... show more Merry Christmas everybody! Just wondering if my fellow boaters decorate their boats for the Holiday. We decorated on this end as have many boaters here in Puerta Vallarta. We're using the new LED lights and some inflating lawn statues with lights, and mounted a tree on top of the hard top. We get a lot of thumbs up from passing boaters and we're easily seen from shore.

When we go ashore, people ask about the lights onboard and where we're from. We even received some free drinks too. It's been a lot of fun down here. How about you? are you having a great Christmas?