I've just bought a Bobbi Brown 24 pce makeup brush set, what brush does what?
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
Well, it should include these things;
- mascara brush: looks like what you put mascara on with, to put mascara on with.
- Lash & Brow comb: looks like a tiny comb, to neaten eyebrows and remove lumps from mascara
- Large,Medium and Small Powder Brushes: looks like a blusher brush,to apply powder and blusher
- Angle powder brush: to highlight cheek bones, to apply powder, highlighter or blusher
- Angle Shadow Brush: to get into the finer bits of your eyelids when applying eye shadow
- Round Shadow Brush: to apply eye shadow to main eyelid and brow area
- Lipstick Brush: very thin and sort of moist, to apply lipstick without using the actual stick, gives more detail.
- Large and Small Fan Brush: to apply blusher, looks like a fan
- Foundation Brush: rounded, for applying and smoothing in foundation
and some other things that i cant think of.... sorry.Source(s): i own TOO many make up products and brushes :P
- 9 years ago
gives all the functions of the brushes, how to use them, what products to use them on, AND there's a section on how to clean them.