Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

My vagina hurts during sex?

My boyfriend and i have been having a lot of sex lately, and it has been a pretty rough. Now it hurts and it kinda painful during it. I tried to give it a bit of a break but it still hurts sometimes. I don't know if its because i'm too dry but i never had this problem before. I'm thinking its just sore and needs to heal up. I know its not an std because i was just checked. Just wondering if anyone else knew what to do with this issue.

Best Answer

it doesnt always have to be rough...

Could be a lot of things. Are you too dry? That might be causing friction. Is your boyfriend very big? And/Or is he "hitting" too hard when he comes in each time? Worst case scenario it's an STD. If it's that you'll have to keep an eye out for any strange skin ailments, redness that isn't caused by friction etc.

Personally I would stop having sex for a while, or at least until you see an ob/gyn or even your primary care physician (though s/he may refer you to ob/gyn)...make sure your cleared for everything, though it may not be STD, just wanna be safe (thats what matters the most here). Also by discussing your issue, the doctor may have some suggestions that may make sex less painful.

Good luck!

It sounds like you may need to use some lubrication or focus more on foreplay. You seem kind of young and hopefully you are new to sex so your body isn't use to it. Give yourself some time and tell your partner to be more careful. It's no fun if you're in pain, never stand for that :) Be sure and take care of yourself first. I'm sure he won't mind.

Source(s): Just life
  • ?

Likely he is too rush and went in while you're dry. No sex for you for next few days and see if the condition improved. Otherwise, you really need to see a doctor.

I would just take a little break from rough sex. Even if you still want ot have sex, do it more gently.

Call Dr. Drew.

Stop your *****'n women!!