Do gay guys wear perfume? or cologne?

Best Answer

I think you should go to a gay bar and perform an informal survey. Ask a bunch of folks this exact same question. That would be fun. Make sure you make a video.

Gay people are human beings, too. Some wear perfume, some wear cologne, some wear eau de toilette, some wear essential oils...wtf difference does it make? Do you think that being gay precludes people from being able to do normal human activities like making themselves smell good in the morning?

Cologne.

This is a perfectly valid question. I searched the internet, because I had the same exact question. No one should judge anyone. No one should judge people who judge others. No one should accuse someone of judging others, because they are probably not judging others. People accuse other people of judging, because they use that as an excuse to judge them!

It seems that everyone is different and men and women wear both cologne and perfume.

• ?6 years agoReport

I agree! People should give each other the benefit of the doubt.

Gay guys are men, and they wear cologne. Lesbians are women and wear perfume, it works the same as the str8 world. Your head must be spinning from your confusion....