Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How Many American Women Here Would Date/Marry A Man Who Is As Short As Kim Jong il ?

Kim Jong il is only 5 feet 2 in height, which would make him 8 inches shorter than the average American man who is 5 feet 10 in height. How many American women here would date/marry a man who is the same exact height as Kim Jong il ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you seem to have a thing about men's height, insecure much?

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I would if we had enough in common.

we're talking about being the same HEIGHT! not the same PERSON! leave it to a conservative to not read a paragraph.

I marked this as interesting simply because of the answers. :)

• 1 decade ago

His name alone is enough to turn an American woman off let alone what he stands for. It would not matter if he was 6 foot tall I would not want him.

• He is a disgusting, slobbering, spit speaking pig. There isn't enough alcohol or money in the world for the likes of him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Liberal women have to settle for all kinds of scum bags.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.