Who speaks spanish??????

Can you please translate this english into spanish please!!

"I will always be here if you want to be friends. You are a great person too and I appreciate everything"

Favorite Answer

Spanish people do for sure.

I Speak It!

Translation:

Yo Siempre Voy Estar Aquí Si Quieres Estar Amigos. Tu Eres Una Buena Persona También Y Me Gusta Todo Lo Que Ases.

English -

I Will Always Be Here If You Want To Be Friends. You are a Great Person Too And I Like Everything You Do

EDIT:

User: ? Has Put Something Vulgar & Completely Inappropriate

Source(s): Me! My Family My Cousins

First, I am white and I speak Spanish. Knowing a language or being from an ethnicity (Hispanic) doesn´t mean that a person should be of one color. Second, If you are pharmacy technician, you are there to help people as much as you can. So, if you can speak Spanish, even if it is broken Spanish, it would offer a lot of help to the patient. Third, if your coworker doesn´t like people who can´t speak English, then I hope she never has to go to a foreign country where she would not be able to communicate in English.

"Siempre estare' aqui si quieres que seamos amigos. Adema's, eres una gran persona y aprecio todo lo que haces".

Actually, I added the last part "todo lo que haces" because in English, it sounds just fine to say "I appreciate everything" when you translate it into Spanish it's kind of missing something at the end! Literally, it means,"I appreciate everything you do".

Hope you have a great day!

Source(s): Native speaker from the U.S Commonwealth of Puerto Rico!

Siempre estaré aquí si quieres ser su amiga. Usted es una gran persona también y agradezco todo.

• Yo siempre estare contigo si quieres ser mi amigo. Eres una gran person y te aprecio en todo

That would be the translation.

Hope this helps.

"Siempre estaré aquí si quieres ser su amiga. Usted es una gran persona también y agradezco todo lo que."

Oh gosh, it looks like other people have answered.

But... I'm half Spanish soo yeah :)

• "Yo siempre voy a estar aqui si quieres ser amigos. Tu eres una buena person tambien y aprecio todo."

I'm a translator and I can assure you this as exact as it gets.

Who speaks spanish?

Spanish people.

EDIT: DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FIRST POSTER LOL. It's vulgar.

"Siempre estaré aquí si quieres ser amigos. Ures es una gran persona también y te agradezco todo"

That would be the CORRECT transaltion... (: