New years Eve with a date or no date?

New years Eve with a date or no date?

Would you rather be with your guy friends or girl friends? I am seeing this guy for 7 weeks and I think its weird he is goin out with his guy friends. I thought he would want to hang with me or invite me to hang w all of them? I do not mind him going out at all. Just want opinions?

9 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well it depends on the emotional stage of your relationship. From previous questions, it sounds like everything is going well, so it begs one question... What is his attitude toward him going out with his friends? Did he previously make plans before you two got into a relationship? Anyway, I think I would rather be with someone in a relationship--either with them alone, or with that person and a group of friends too. Good luck Jen.

• 9 years ago

I would think that if you had a boyfriend on New Years Eve that he would want to spend time with you. Have you asked your guy if you can hang out with him and his friends? Perhaps he just didn't know if you would want to come along and that's why he didn't invite you. Ask him. Find out. Let him know what you want.

Source(s): Happy wife
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

7 weeks? He may have already had those plans in place before you started dating. He's going out with guy friends so why would you want to tag along?

I think it is far too soon to expect "major holiday" planning with a man at 7 weeks.

Go out with the girls, have a blast.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It is weird but go and have fun with your g/f and have a riot.I don't know about you but a bunch of girls together there's nothing like we just have so much fun so go.

After the holidays if he makes to many excuses to be with hs friends without you i suggest you move on b/c trust me he will be having a riot him too New Year"s Eve.

Good Luck and take care.Happy Holidays!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

He's probably accustomed hanging out with friends on New Years. Maybe he will eventually invite you and just haven't gotten around to it. Don't take it personal if he doesn't take you out. Put on something nice and hook up with friends or family for the night. I would not hold it against him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

New Years Eve is amateur night...

You really want to hang out with a bunch of drunk guys making fools of themselves?

Invite him over and have a nice night in... a bonus to that is, you don't have to worry about drunk drivers and cops.

• kukwa
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in basic terms take a 2d to take a seat down back... If he's away together with his chum, he could desire to be busy. consistent with threat his telephone died and it somewhat is been charging; consistent with threat he forgot it of their room; you in no way understand. supply him some time to write down back. If that's an somewhat long term and he nonetheless does not respond, attempt sending it back.... consistent with threat he in basic terms did no longer get it. shrink the guy some slack- he's at Disneyland, i does not answer my telephone the two (if i had one :P) satisfied NEW YEARS, i'm hoping you 2 have a great night!!!

• I'm going dateless this year. My boyfriend got stuck working until 1am so it's just gonna be me and my other dateless friends this year.

I don't mind at all. He has to work, he has to work. I would be a little put off if he chose to spends New Years with his friends and not me, but I'd get over it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Date for sure!

I want to snuggle with my sweetiekins on New Years!

Not to mention, I'm hoping to give him a kiss at midnight that is a little south of his mouth.

• 9 years ago

I would personally rather be with my boyfriend, and my friends. He's only been with you 7 weeks though, it would be normal for him to want to be with his friends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.