I had an interview today at a job fair. When I checked in I noticed my name was underlined.?

Is the underlining good or bad? This is an Intermediate Unit that sends people through their process fairly quickly. They see 100s of people at each one of these sittings.

Also the lady I interviewed with today is the same one I have an interview with on Thursday for a different position. She didn't realize it was the same person (me) until we sat down. She was super friendly and I think I did well during the interview it's just an odd situation . I'm pretty sure it's a coincidence but I would like your input!

Favorite Answer

You'll probably get the job. I got a job about a month ao and the person who interviewed me underlined my name.

• Connie

Underlining your name is a good thing. It means they are considering you for some type of position.

Good luck

Probably good.

ur f.u.c.ke.d