Final fantasy 7 guide book item and 1/35 soldiers?

i got final fantasy 7 for the pc and im right before the part where the rocket go up into space and so i was looking up the password to get the huge materia and come across a short walk though on how to beat two of the strongest weapons it involves a item you get in the under water meko reactor in the glass tunnel... show more i got final fantasy 7 for the pc and im right before the part where the rocket go up into space and so i was looking up the password to get the huge materia and come across a short walk though on how to beat two of the strongest weapons it involves a item you get in the under water meko reactor in the glass tunnel once you fight the ghost ship and use morph you get the guide book but my problem now is im passed the under water meko reactor so can you get it from any other enemy or can you get back into the under water meko reactor again i know you cant by submarine but can you go back throw junin again? and also i read up a few story's on the 12 1/35 soldiers 2 involving sephiroth clones-i don't believe those ones- one about a mansion in costa del sol (believe it or not is a place in real life O.O) that all 12 of the 1/35 soldiers are put on display that one is the most believable but i been there a 1000 times and never was able to buy any mansion and the last involves some one at the golden saucer if any one knows anything about these two things please tell me