Guys: What is your favourite body part of women?

Hair, eyes, lips, breasts, legs, face or butt?

Or if you have another in mind, put it down. For me, my favourite part is their legs.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Smiff
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Legs, thighs and breast.......same with chicken too..........................

• 9 years ago

Breasts.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Breasts

• 9 years ago

I would say legs and butt, but, a good combination of everything is always a winner as far as attraction goes. You may see some things that make your mouth water but, a bad personality can be a killer no matter what you look like.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Not a guy, but anyway, hair. Hair is what tells you everything about a woman. Whether or not she cares enough to make it look good. If she's so busy in life that she only has time to pull it into a ponytail. Maybe she's active, and sick of it being in the way, and has pulled back with a hairband. Or maybe she's in the military, and has it pulled back tightly in a bun and slicked down. It makes it easier to see what they're like, without even talking to them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Legs, Booty, Boobs, Face, and Nice Hair. These are my favorite parts of Girls.

• 9 years ago

eyes

i went to my friend PFC Larios Marine Corps graduation at MCRD San Diego and my car was searched by a female Marine and she asked me if i knew who to get to the parade deck and i said no and she gave me directions and we had eye contact the whole time and she had the most beautiful light brown eyes ive ever seen i didnt hear a word she said and it took me 15 min to get to the parade deck that was 30 seconds away haha

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Breasts and legs.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Face.

• 9 years ago

legs

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Uhhhhhh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.