Help could i get my arrest record expunged?

im currently 22 (nearly 23) when I was 17 I was arrested for 2 felonies and 3 misdemeanors the charges were: 1. Terroristic threats (F) 2.possession of a firearm while in commission of a crime(F) 3. possession of a firearm by a minor(M) 4 possession of alcohol by a minor(M) and there was one more charge... show more im currently 22 (nearly 23)
when I was 17 I was arrested for 2 felonies and 3 misdemeanors

the charges were: 1. Terroristic threats (F) 2.possession of a firearm while in commission of a crime(F)
3. possession of a firearm by a minor(M) 4 possession of alcohol by a minor(M) and there was one more charge that I cannot recall

I was arrested but all charges were dropped, and I was never even indicted.
the case was filed under a legal term called do not prosecute.(do not recall the exact legal definition)

I was never convicted or formally charged, but a criminal background check will show an arrest record and that it was not prosecuted.

I would like to become a Fireman, however this may ruin my chances. I would love if the case was expunged.
I have made many accomplishments since the incident and it seems like such a long time ago. All charges were dropped and was never honestly guilty of 3 of the 5 charges. I just got lucky that the district attorney did not prosecute for the charges I was truly guilty on. Basically the victim finally admitted on record that I never made any threats or threated to cause harm in anyway.
Update: I know your criminal records erase after age 18, but I was arrested as an adult
Update 2: since the incident I have:
1. been employed with same company for 5 years (promoted 2 times)
2. served as a positive mentor to middle school Kids (once a week) a couple of years ago
3. Completely stayed out of trouble including traffic Violations
Update 3: over the next couple of months if this is possible im going to research and find a way to get an expugement without a lawyer. I know its recommended, but this will probably cost me $2000-$2500 if I get a lawyer. It will probably cost $200-$300 in fees to do this alone.
Update 4: i have nearly no doubt that a Fire dept where I apply will find these records unless I have them expunged. Most depts in my area a VERY selective on who they hire, and it so competitve that I am going to apply at a tech school nearby and become EMT certified and get a degree in Paramedic Technology, Just to apply... show more i have nearly no doubt that a Fire dept where I apply will find these records unless I have them expunged. Most depts in my area a VERY selective on who they hire, and it so competitve that I am going to apply at a tech school nearby and become EMT certified and get a degree in Paramedic Technology, Just to apply as a firefighter. last time I applied there were 500 applicants for 22-26 positions.