What do you think of American Eagle?

do you think its a brand posers wear? or do you just love it? i personally love it but some people say they hate it why? sometimes their prices can be pretty cheap i got a graphic t there for 10 dollars in fact, im wearing a sweater from there right now! which i got for 18 dollars even though its suppose to be... show more do you think its a brand posers wear?
or do you just love it?
i personally love it but some people say they hate it why?
sometimes their prices can be pretty cheap i got a graphic t there for 10 dollars
in fact, im wearing a sweater from there right now! which i got for 18 dollars even though its suppose to be 50
so whats soo bad about american eagle?
unless you like em' then why?
Update: ohhh and mosstly my school wears aeropostale and american eagle
and besides, not much people wear hollister or a&f (good)
Update 2: @gema idk, some ppl think its a poser brand, like hollister and a&f like you see a polo at walmart for say 20 dollars, and at a&f you add a silly moose on it and BAM its 40 dollars its silly andn besides ae has some cute designs and have some great deals like right its buy one get one half off on tops i think it was. show more @gema idk, some ppl think its a poser brand, like hollister and a&f like you see a polo at walmart for say 20 dollars, and at a&f you add a silly moose on it and BAM its 40 dollars its silly andn besides ae has some cute designs and have some great deals like right its buy one get one half off on tops i think it was.
5 answers 5