From most to least favorite:
1. Gemma Katherine: Very pretty and charming!
2. Rachel Madeleine: Sounds strong, smart, pretty, and classy.
3. Christine Victoria: Very classy, and flows beautifully.
4. Clara Jane: Simple, classy, and elegant.
5. Clara Juliet: Beautiful and elegant.
6. Viola Eponine: Beautiful and highly sophisticated.
7. Isabelle Ann: Sounds great...personally I'd spell it Isabel Anne, though (Isabel to distinguish it more from the popular Isabella...Anne because it looks more finished and elegant to me than Ann.)
8. Nora Lorraine: I love both names, but don't really like the repetitive "or" sounds.
9. Ingrid Alison: Ingrid is sophisticated, but not the prettiest IMO...Alison is less sophisticated and somewhat dated.
10. Jennifer Mary: Jennifer is a bit bland and dated, but not too bad...Mary is timeless.
11. Jacklyn Margaret: Sounds great, but Jacklyn seems irksomely dumbed-down...I'd way prefer Jacqueline! Jacqueline Margaret would be ranked much higher.
· 9 years ago