Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Why we did not see Wikileaks release on Japan ? a deal by Julian Assange?

My colleagues and I are speculating as to why we see no release on Japan by Wikileaks. Some think it's a deal by UK US to protect Japan, with Julian Assange. in exchange for the continuous operation of Wikileaks.

Some are speculating that Wikileaks are still editing them and waiting for the further approval.

What's the truth here ? Anybody knows ?

Favorite Answer

Wikileaks didn't get to choose what information they got.

There are more documents that haven't been released.

There may be no information in what they received about Japan, or Israel. They haven't released anything about me either, so maybe they don't have a copy of my diary after all, thank heavens.

I wouldn't fault wikileaks for not releasing something in exchange for not being killed by Israeli Massod, but I don't believe that is the case.

No there is no agreement with the US and Assange. The US government is struggling to come up with a way to make the internet into something they can control or shut off if they want. Until they do that they will act like they're only interested in pursuing him for espionage charges. Once they come up with a killswitch then they will pick him up and you won't see wikileaks online again .

Wikileaks is Israel Mossad Made...

all countries have been harmed by Wikileaks except Israel

Assange might be in love with some Asian whore? just like Fox News owner

julian is pick and choosing who lied and who did not...

BANK OF AMERICA is going down soon

Maybe there is no "dirt" on Japan. have you considered that?