Is This A Good Prologue!? 10 Points!?

I was washing my hands in the restroom when the first seven shots were fired, and the first seven students were killed. It’s funny, the little things you remember in a time of disaster. Like for instance, I noticed that the walls of the bathroom were red and the floor was an off white color of tile. Suddenly, the... show more I was washing my hands in the restroom when the first seven shots were fired, and the first seven students were killed. It’s funny, the little things you remember in a time of disaster. Like for instance, I noticed that the walls of the bathroom were red and the floor was an off white color of tile. Suddenly, the things that always go unnoticed become key opportunities for survival. In the stalls, cuss words were engraved with tacks and gone over with black-ink pens. Explicit pictures were drawn of girls from the school. Now I know that none of this really matters it’s just that I am trying to not leave out any details of the day that changed the course of my life forever.
I can remember turning off the water and hearing a scream, but I thought nothing of it. After all, I did think that everything was fine at the moment. I pressed the button to turn on the automatic hand dryer. Three more shots were fired across the school. Next, I would soon learn from a survivor, the killer made his way across the courtyard. Along the way, he would shoot a couple hugging before homeroom. After that, he would make his way to Mrs. AppleBaum’s room and shoot her in the back off the head while she was writing on the chalk board.
Students ran, terrified. Books and papers were thrown on the ground and trampled over as more and more students ran to an exit door. While some kids ran for their lives, some kids lost their lives. Kids like Philip Abrams, a freshman in a wheelchair who had suffered from a fatal spinal injury when he was six years old in a car wreck, whose wheelchair was accidentally pushed down the stairs by a group of students running for the doors. Poor Philip didn’t stand a chance when the shooter saw him lying and screaming for help at the bottom of the stairs. Poor Philip didn’t stand a chance when he was shot.
I look back on it now and think of how stupid I was. I could have helped Philip Abrams, or Beatrice Jenkins (a girl who was shot while drinking at the water fountain), or the couple who were hugging before they were killed. But, I also do realize how lucky I was. Lucky enough to enter the bathroom 2 minutes before the school fell into absolute catastrophe. Two minutes saved my life. Two minutes could have cost me my life. Two minutes is why I tell you this story.
Is it good?
Update: the character is writing the story many years after the shooting happened. He had heard other peoples recounts of what had happened. Also, some of the people that he meets later on in the school (when they are trapped by the shooter) tell him whose dead and who made it out alive.
Update 2: haha no it's not true. But I have read a lot about real school shooting so I want to tackle all the characters emotions. The story will change point of views in almost every chapter. And I also want to do a scene where the police tell the shooters mom that he is the one that killed the students.