queston for fans. best green day book?

i want to get a green day book but i don't know which is the best one. im thinking either, rebels with a cause or Nobody Likes You: Inside the Turbulent Life, Times, and Music of Green Day.

any suggestions?

(p.s) sorry if this is in the wrong category, wasn't sure which one to put it under

Update:

and please dont answer i dont know. if you dont know, why are you answering the question?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I haven't really enjoyed any of the Green Day books i've read, everything they contained were things I already knew. However I did enjoy Green Day Kerrang! Legends, which wasn't really a book just a magazine pretty much dedicated to them.- That's probably the best way I could describe it :P

I'm not sure if this is still available though, but you could probably find it on Ebay or something =]

• 9 years ago

I think either one would be a good chose, i heard alot of "Nobody Likes You" though.

I've too have been wondering about getting a Green Day book 1. for my music assignment that we have to do on our favorite band and 2. because i enjoy and love Green Day (:

Thinking about getting Nobody Likes You....

Also just a bonus had nothing to really do too much with the question but you should also check out a rock encylcapidea :D

and also their amazing live!! you should go to one of their concerts (:

Source(s): big fan myself! :D <3
  • 9 years ago

Nobody Like's You by Mark Spitz is amazing! It's the only Green Day book I have but it gives so much detail about them playing at Gilman and about the Gilman/East Bay underground punk scene. also lots about their youth and growing up.

Source(s): fellow Green Day fan!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.