queston for fans. best green day book?

i want to get a green day book but i don't know which is the best one. im thinking either, rebels with a cause or Nobody Likes You: Inside the Turbulent Life, Times, and Music of Green Day.

any suggestions?

(p.s) sorry if this is in the wrong category, wasn't sure which one to put it under

and please dont answer i dont know. if you dont know, why are you answering the question?

Favorite Answer

I haven't really enjoyed any of the Green Day books i've read, everything they contained were things I already knew. However I did enjoy Green Day Kerrang! Legends, which wasn't really a book just a magazine pretty much dedicated to them.- That's probably the best way I could describe it :P

I'm not sure if this is still available though, but you could probably find it on Ebay or something =]

I think either one would be a good chose, i heard alot of "Nobody Likes You" though.

I've too have been wondering about getting a Green Day book 1. for my music assignment that we have to do on our favorite band and 2. because i enjoy and love Green Day (:

Thinking about getting Nobody Likes You....

Also just a bonus had nothing to really do too much with the question but you should also check out a rock encylcapidea :D

and also their amazing live!! you should go to one of their concerts (:

Source(s): big fan myself! :D <3

Nobody Like's You by Mark Spitz is amazing! It's the only Green Day book I have but it gives so much detail about them playing at Gilman and about the Gilman/East Bay underground punk scene. also lots about their youth and growing up.

Source(s): fellow Green Day fan!