Writers: Fun Title/Summary Game?

The rules are easy: you come up with five titles and five summaries. It could be titles and summaries that you're working on, or just something that you made up right on the spot. The titles could be even in other languages, but be sure to post the translation beside it!

The subject of the game is for the next answerer to invent summaries based on the titles of the previous answerer and invent titles based upon the summaries. Don't dare skip any! ;P Use your imagination for all of them! When you're finished, come up with your own titles and summaries for the next answerer so the game can continue.

Also note, if you are inspired and would like to use something that is written here, please contact the person(s) who created the summary/title or title/summary pair. Thanks!

I shall begin:

Titles:

1. Shards of Sea Glass

2. Two Much (typo intentional)

3. Much Ado About Everything

4. A Dream Deferred

5. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Summaries:

1. Percy spun around, once, twice, a third time. The world tilted, swirled, spun right in front of his eyes, but nothing changed. Nothing for the better.

2. So many people liked to compare romances to Shakespearean tales, a Romeo and Juliet mix. She preferred an entirely different set of associations.

3. He had set out in hopes of helping everyone, of figuring out just what was going on down there. By the time he'd come back he couldn't even remember his name.

4. Eyes flashed: light, dark, light, dark. It was supposed to be a partnership, a balance of givetakegivetake, but he was being forced to give instead of take.

5. "You smell like oranges and honeysuckle," he murmured, deeply inhaling the scent of the short, straw-colored hair.

Favorite Answer

I'll start with yours.

Titles:

1. Shards of Sea Glass

The mysterious hunted Derrick. The shards were sending everyone, including him, a message. He had discovered this, yet he was the only one that couldn't figure out his message.

2. Two Much (typo intentional)

Two full schedules send two people closer together; two choices send them towards different paths. Two hearts that are one, can't separate

3. Much Ado About Everything

Busy as usual, Allen never has time for his family. Fate decides to intervene, and show just how cruel she can be. Now Allen must chose how much his soul is worth, and it's a hard decision.

4. A Dream Deferred

Everything was going just the way Ashley wanted. But after a fallowing detour sign, a curve ball is quiet literally thrown into her life.

5. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

After so long, the newlyweds prepare to have their first child. Nine months later, the family is sitting, waiting, wishing, that everything was different. That the horrible accident had never happened.

Summaries:

Change Around

Wild

Horror Way

Eerie lesson

Love on an Orchard

Now mine:

Titles:

1. Timelss Days

2. Another Word for Falter

3. Blinded by Vision

4. Kept Closer

5. The Touf Day (intentional)

Summaries:

1. Miniscule yet boundless, cold yet on fire, it was raining but no rain fell. This all seems impossible. But he was in this place.

2. One explosion wasn't enough. More and more went off, cutting off everyone's escaped. Now an entire town held hostage, will have to wait for an angel.

3. "You can take what you want. It all belongs to you anyway," he said waving his hand over the treasure. She reached toward the gold, but before she could touch it, it turned into the white walls she knew was her dreaded reality.

4. Together at last, everything would soon be going right for both of them. They didn't realize then that it wasn't just the two of them.

5. Going to high school and dealing with cancer. These were just hurdals she was going to have to deal with. She had been a fighter all her life. She would live. She had to.

Source(s): Well, I did my best, and I hope that I answered this the right way. This was pretty fun. Thanks.

1) How long have you been writing? What's the first thing you remember writing? I've been writing for eleven years. The first thing I remember writing for fun was, was a very terribly piece of realistic fiction about a very annoying eleven year old girl. I wrote it when I was nine, and at the time, I thought it was pretty darn awesome. Honestly now, it's pretty embarrassing. 2) If you have one, what's your preferred genre? Do you read and write the same genre? I love writing different kinds of fantasy as well as crime/mysteries. I read the same genres, but reading I'm a little more versatile. 3) Is writing a hobby or a career? Both? Neither? Right now, it's a hobby. But I'm not opposed to attempting to make a career out of it in the future. 4) What books do you feel have had the most impact on you as a writer? Honestly, all of them. I feel every books I've read as some sort of impact on me as a writer, whether it's a good one or not. 5) Just how awesome is your latest project? :) It's going pretty good. Hopefully sometime I might consider it totally awesome though :P