If the USA is 'exporting democracy' to Iraq, why are Saudi Arabia, Egypt, China etc given a free pass?

And was the USA 'exporting democracy" to Iraq when it sold Saddam $250bn of arms & bioweapons, and ignored his use of them against Kurds & Iranians?
Update: curtis1911; I completely agree that Obama is almost as much a criminal as Bush, and is every bit as much the warmonger. Now, either answer my question and address the points I raise, or STFU if you have nothing useful to say.
Update 2: bruce83; Oh, I know about political reality. My question is why are these realities not reported as the hypocrisies that they are? Why is Iraq bad but Saudi good? Why are the Taliban brutal women haters, but the Saudis aren't? Or why is it acceptable for the Saudis to be brutal woman haters, just because they are... show more bruce83; Oh, I know about political reality. My question is why are these realities not reported as the hypocrisies that they are? Why is Iraq bad but Saudi good? Why are the Taliban brutal women haters, but the Saudis aren't? Or why is it acceptable for the Saudis to be brutal woman haters, just because they are allies? The depth of US hypocrisy never fails to amaze me.
Update 3: curtis1911; I'm not American, so you, Obama, and Bush can all go and f#ck off. I just want you to stop f#cking things up for everyone else.