Anonymous

After MBBS, how to go for higher studies in Japan?

I completed my MBBS from China. I passed the FMGE March 2010 exam and I am currently doing my internship in India. I would like to go to Japan for higher studies. What do I need to do? What all exams do I need to face. Please guide me.

Favorite Answer

You should check out universities @ Norway, Sweden or Finland, as the education is free for International Students like from India. So this would save you from spending lots of money or getting trapped with Education Loan. Just compare it with 25 lakhs tuition fee required to do masters in Australia. So you save 25 lakhs!!

Again, do check the official websites, like for Norway it is http://www.studyinnorway.no

Adjusting to existence in India heavily isn't a issue in any respect. the academic possibilities in India are considerable, and you're able to be able to desire to do plenty right here. It in fact relies upon the place in India you will learn, so i could propose you to %. the the superb option place - like the metro cities, then living there could be great.

Get in touch with the Japanese Consulate in your city for correct details.

JAPAN IS COSTLY TRY TO DO IT IN EUROPE

08880934446