After MBBS, how to go for higher studies in Japan?

I completed my MBBS from China. I passed the FMGE March 2010 exam and I am currently doing my internship in India. I would like to go to Japan for higher studies. What do I need to do? What all exams do I need to face. Please guide me.
4 answers 4