I'm lost and don't know where to start my music career?

I'm 15 years old, i play the guitar, drums, sing and dance. I also have a girlfriend that sings very , very well.

We both would love to get our music out there, you know, to show that we can be as famous as justin bieber or whatever.

We just don't know how to start.. I've been playing guitar since i was like 9 years old. I've tried contacting Scooter Braun (Justin Bieber's agent.. don't know why I did that) and also Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment.. with no luck.

The main problem is that we both live in Portugal. Is it that impossible to follow our dream?

Jeez I'm starting to get depressed about this -.-

Favorite Answer

If you're a Justin Bieber fan than you probably know his slogan is NEVER SAY NEVER. It must be really frustrating to have to deal with so much rejection/no answers at all, and I can understand that. If you listen to most artists that are out there today (Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, etc) you'll find out that most of them went through the same thing! You have to have perserverence (And yes, it does suck when you just can't seem to move on but you have to keep trying)! I would say, play at as many public places as you can (Bieber used to play outside a train station and get about $300 a day just sitting there with his guitar case open). The more people see you, the more people you reach - the more someone is bound to discover you and make you famous!