Horror movie was made in the 70's or 80's. All I know is the lady get even with the guy who hurts or kills?

her daughter the the lady says one by land, two by sea or if one by land, two by sea. Then i remember him in a plane about to go skydiving. Can anyone help me with the tile of this movie.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Encounter with the Unknown (1973)

IMDb synopsis:

Three eerie tales supposedly based on actual events are enacted in this film, narrated by Rod Serling of "Twilight Zone". First, three college students play a prank on a classmate, who is accidentally shot and killed. His vengeful mother forecasts the deaths of the three young men she holds responsible, on seven, 14, and 21 days hence. One by one, her grim predictions come true. Next, a ghoulish sound emanates from a mist-shrouded hole in the ground near where a Missouri boy has lost his dog. The boy's father is lowered into the hole and lets out an agonizing scream! Finally, a senator returning home from a party finds a lost girl on a bridge then later learns from her father that she died years earlier.

Here's Part 1 on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xvtVgCYkIQ

Youtube thumbnail

• Em
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Encounter With The Unknown

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The movie is "Willard" filmed in 1971 by skill of director Glen Morgan. Starred Bruce Davison and Ernest Borgnine. undergo in suggestions the line from the field workplace.... "the place Your nightmares end....Willard starts"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.