Is this address for My Chemical Romance fan mail still active?

I found this address for MCR fan mail and I want to know if it is still in use.

And if not if could anyone help me find one that is still in use.

My Chemical Romance

c/o Riot Squad Management

335 Cortland Street, 2nd Floor

Belleville, NJ 07109

USA

It's a couple years old and I don't want to send out my letter and have them not get it. So please help and thank you!

Favorite Answer

I'm looking for a way to send them fanmail too!

This is what I've found so far, but I'm not sure if it's legit. I posted a question on Y!A so if I get an answer, I'll update you.

http://www.fanmail.biz/62672.html

Fan Mail Address:

My Chemical Romance

Warner Bros. Records, Inc.

3300 Warner Blvd.

Burbank, CA 91505

USA

so far the website Fanmail.biz looks legit, but I'm not sure :|

EDIT:

just found this:

My Chemical Romance

Riot Squad Management

7229 Willoughby

Los Angeles, CA 90046-6742

USA

Mikey: He owns a cat named Bunny Marie way. His cat has a myspace. He loves unicorns. Mikey and his spouse Alicia have been given matching tattoos on their wrists: a heart-formed jar emitting flames that has the observe consistently on it. Gerard: considered one of Gerard's widespread bands is Iron Maiden. he's annoying of needles. He used to stalk Christina Ricci. The Breakfast Monkey is a caricature that he created while he become nevertheless a caricature animator. Frank: he's annoying of spiders. he's 5'4. he's the shortest member of MCR. Bob: he's the only member of MCR who isn't from New Jersey. Bob shot the i'm no longer ok video till now ever enjoying a tutor with the band. Bob left his pastime as a effective sound technician to become the 2nd drummer. Ray: He went to the comparable extreme college as Mikey and Gerard. he's 6'a million. His widespread band is Iron Maiden. Aww i won't be in a position to %. i admire all of them the two! He deserved it.