Wild readings on my ReliOn Ulitma Blood Glucose monitor...?

I had dinner about three hours ago. I checked my blood sugar four times (out of different fingers) and got readings in the low-to-mid 90s. I checked it ten minutes later - out of the same fingers - and got readings around 113. Has this every happened to anyone? What should I do? By the way...I have not been... show more I had dinner about three hours ago. I checked my blood sugar four times (out of different fingers) and got readings in the low-to-mid 90s. I checked it ten minutes later - out of the same fingers - and got readings around 113. Has this every happened to anyone? What should I do?

By the way...I have not been diagnosed with diabetes...but I'm scared about contracting the disease (my grandfather had it), and I sometimes have spells of a week or so where I need to urinate a lot.