Writers should get more credit for their work, who agrees?
Who agrees with the following?
- More writers should be published - compared to the small handful that actually do get published.
- Really amazing successful writers like JK should be knighted
- Writers should get a better % of payment for their novels
- Writers should be better known on tv as a lot of us would probably like to see them being interviewed on shows a lot more than they are.
- Writers should get to choose their book cover, ect if they want too.
- Publishers should work better with the writers rather then act superior to them.
- Writers should be more involved with the films their novels become and have more say (I for one would love to be able to choose the music that goes into a film from my novel if it ever were to happen)
- Writers should get more involved with eachother and meet one another, interviewing eachother just for our entertainment. (imagine JK interviewing Meyer)
- There should be more millionare writers rather than millionare footballers (I want to be a writer, my boyfriend wants to be a footballer - if each of us achieve these goals successfully he'll still be considered more rich and successful.
BQ: 1) Is your MC cliche? (which isn't a bad thing) If not, why?
2) which well known book character does your MC relate most too?
(Please no haters - I hate people that say stuff rudely and I can't reply, if you have a problem then just don't answer the questions!)
Thanks Guys :D