RHH: Apollo Brown V. Factor V. K-Murdock?

Who do you think had a better year?

BQ: Skilled Trade (old comp) V. Lawson Graham V. DECADEnse Vol 1. (old comp)
BQ2: Brown Study V. Screwg McDovey V. Piano-Rama
BQ3: Reset V. 13 Stories V. Forever Famicom
BQ4: Gas Mask V. Saffron V. 12 Step Program

(All in terms of production...)
Update: BQ5: What'd ya'll think of Bonobo's "Black Sands"? I was spittin to like every beat today...
Update 2: EDIT: Yeah Factor was busy this year aside from his main projects with production on Kay's shiet, releasin Party Til Your Body Stops, Common Grackle and the second in the Old Soles Comp...
Update 3: EDIT: Yeah for sure. When you compare it to Lawson Graham though, just in terms of how the majority of the lyrics are delivered, its hard to find concrete differences. Production-wise, you could definitely throw some of the beats off Common Grackle on Lawson Graham. These days I think delivery of lyrics is about... show more EDIT: Yeah for sure. When you compare it to Lawson Graham though, just in terms of how the majority of the lyrics are delivered, its hard to find concrete differences. Production-wise, you could definitely throw some of the beats off Common Grackle on Lawson Graham. These days I think delivery of lyrics is about the surest way to label something as "RHH" or not, if you're into labeling at all...

I think I might have to go with K-Murdock though... I'll have to re-listen to a lot of these beats though...