Help, how do I cook my turkey roll on the bbq?

I have 2 x 1kg turkey breast rolls that I am cooking for Christmas Day and I would love to cook these on the bbq instead of in the oven. I have a 4 burner bbq with a big hood. I was planning on putting each turkey breast roll into a disposable foil tray and then I will put the vegetables in later (potatoes,... show more I have 2 x 1kg turkey breast rolls that I am cooking for Christmas Day and I would love to cook these on the bbq instead of in the oven.

I have a 4 burner bbq with a big hood.

I was planning on putting each turkey breast roll into a disposable foil tray and then I will put the vegetables in later (potatoes, carrots, parsnips and snow peas).

Do I need all 4 burners on or just 2?
Do I put the tray directly onto the bbq plate and which side, the flat plate or the grill plate?

Also, what temperature do I need and how long should I cook these for so I can work out when to put them on in the morning?